Working Forest Conservation Easements
A Workshop for Farmers & Woodland Owners
Saturday, March 4, 2017
West Greenwich Community Center (behind the Louttit Library)
274 Victory Highway (Rte 102)
West Greenwich, RI
Map & Directions
Are you interested in protecting your woodlot and farmland for the future?
Do you want your
heirs to be able to manage its resources?
To harvest wood and crops, and still own the land?
Then you should attend this upcoming workshop!
- 8:30 - 9:00 Registration & Coffee
- Welcome & Introductions — William Fortune, President, RIFCO
- Conservation Easements—The Basics of a Conservation Tool
Michelle Sheehan, RI DEM
- Working Forests and Conservation Easements
Richard Blodgett, Manager of Envir. Resources, Providence Water,
- Case Studies & Experiences
Panel of Woodland Owners, Farmers, and others with personal experience selling
CE's, working the forest, and participating in federal and state programs. Includes Tom Angell of Scituate, Kevin Breene of West Greenwich, and RIFCO.
Registration and fee of $20.00 for RIFCO members and $25.00 for non-members is required by Feb. 28, 2017
to reserve your spot. Space is limited, so register today. Registration fee covers up to two people of the same family.
You can also register and pay online using the form below.
Please call us at 401-568-3421 if you have any questions or late registrations.
REGISTER ONLINE & PAY BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
- Complete the form below.
- Choose whether you wish to send your check by mail or pay by credit card using our secure PayPal payment
- Click on "Submit Registration" and follow instructions for payment.